WT-88P is one of the most popular desktop Cellular Phone frequency jammers. First of all, this
product has the characteristics of portability. After removing the
antenna, it can be easily put into a briefcase or backpack. Secondly,
this product has very high cost performance, it is cheaper than the
price of similar products.
This jammer device can jamming all cell phone signals such as 2G, 3G , 4G. Except for cell phone signals, it can also block WiFi and GPS signals. The device can be applied in classrooms, libraries, cinemas, offices and other places where cell phone signals and WIFI signals are prohibited. Because the desktop block device has more jamming range and more stable jamming performance, this device is deeply loved and trusted by customers.
1. Highly efficient double fans with a low noise make the device in a good cooling and continuous work;
2. Jamming range can be up to 25 meters;
3. Each channel frequency can be customized;
4. Neutral packing for regular orders. Customized Logo printing is supported for bulk orders.
or any other frequencies required as per demand
We can manufacture per requirement. Frequencies can be customized.
Single output power 2W+/-200mA
Power input AC160V-240V, output DC5V 12A
Power output 16W
Jamming range Adjustable Radius: 1-25M
Safety regulation AC Adapter UL (E190582); CSA (LR112971 Level 3)
Weight 3 kgs
Temperature -10 to +55℃
Relative humidity ≤90%(RH)
Air pressure 86~106kPa
1. Conference room, auditoriums, law court, library, exam room, school, cinema, theater, hospital and gas station etc.
2. At places where using mobile phones is prohibited such as government, military, finance, security, police and command center etc.
1. The device can be installed on wall or ceiling with screws. The temperature can reach 50 ℃ on the surface of the working device, so please stay away from low heat resistance objects.
2. Installation height: 1-2 meter from the ground recommended.
3. Do not point the antennas of the device to BTS direction for better results.
4. Please connect the antennas before turning on the power. Otherwise, it may damage the device.
5. It is forbidden to use while charging.
6. Do not use jammers before connecting the antenna.
Use the Cellular Phone Frequency Jammers or Not?
With the popularization of smartphones, more and more students are
beginning to indulge in mobile games and various kinds of social medias. This is a
national and international problem. Kids use their gadget crutches just
as much as adults do. And there seems little you can do to stop them.
That's why there are so many interference devices in China, India and many other countries all over the world.
Can students be allowed to use their cellphone even in the classroom?
Some parents may think children need to use their cell phones to deal with dangerous situations that may occur.
But how can schools calm the use of cell phones? One Philadelphia head teacher tried to explain to a parent recently that her school simply takes the phones away from kids who won't stop using them and keeps them for a number of weeks. The parent wasn't impressed.
Some believe that teaching kids not to use phones in class is simply a matter of teaching them respect. But when they see their parents using them at the dinner table, walking down the street and even driving, what are kids supposed to think?
Should the schools use Cellular phone frequency jammers?
Here's the answer from the web:
Yes, I think it should be. Yeah...tough one. I feel bad for the guy. What with students acting like they run the school these days and parents who dont reinforce what the school is doing, makes it very difficult for the school. Then those same people are quick to blame the school when their kid turns out to be a moron. Cell phones/PDA's have become a drug of sorts to many of these kids. They are obsessed with them because their brains have been programmed by the big cell carriers, who are akin to drug dealers. Now I know there are still alot of good kids who follow the rules. But witha wife who is a HS guidance coulselor some of the things I hear...using phones/PDA's to cheat, to take upskirt shots of girls and send them around to everyone within minutes, takie pics of them having sex somewhere in the school as a joke or just texting all day back and forth to their friends who they just saw at lunch. They are a big problem and a distraction and the kids know how to get around the rules. (Think when you were in HS). The only way to guarantee they aren't a problem is to jam. Solves the whole problem. Only thing I have an issue with is during an emergency, I could care less about the cell companies owning the air space. The jamming is local. They just dont want to lose one precious cent of revenue...the kids wont be able to use their "drug". Dont piss off the drug dealer!
Anyway, we can see that most people support schools using jammers. Cell phone jammer block most types of signals, effectively preventing students from cheating, using cell phones in class or examinations, etc. Therefore, the rational use of jammers is not a bad thing.