3G 4G Cell Phone Signal Amplifier with Outdoor Antenna
● Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
● Extends phone battery life - phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
● Easy to set up - all hardware included
● Improved indoor cellular voice and data signal
Tri-band GSM/DCS/WCDMA 900/1800/2100MHz Mobile Signal Booster description:
Tri-band GSM/DCS/WCDMA 900/1800/2100MHz Signal Amplifier Packing list:
MORE REPEATERS AND ACCESSORIES FOR OPTIONAL:
Once you've selected and purchased your new cell phone signal booster for home system and accessories, then the next step is to install the booster in your house.
We recommend that you perform a soft install first by loosely running cables through open windows and temporarily placing components before drilling any holes and permanently installing the system. This will allow you to troubleshoot and optimize the setup of the booster first without having to move components if the initial setup is not ideal.
Typically, the best way to set up a cell phone signal booster in a home is to mount the external antenna on the roof of the house, and then locate the rest of the equipment in the attic. We'll walk through that installation here and then cover alternative installation methods afterwards.
1. We're going to start the installation with the external antenna and work our way into the house. The first thing you're going to need to do is climb up on the roof and walk around to determine the side of the home that is receiving the best initial signal (you may have already done this during the initial signal reading step). Knowing which side of the house to mount the external antenna on is important, since it ensures that a directional antenna will be pointed away from the house, rather than across the roof, and that the external antenna is receiving the strongest possible signal.
2. Once you've found the side of the home that has the strongest signal, you'll want to mount the external antenna as high up as possible. If the roof has a peak on that side of the house, then mount it there. If you're using a yagi or log periodic directional outside antenna, then you'll want to loosely attach the antenna to a vertical pole and point it away from the house (we'll precisely aim it later in the installation process).
3. Next, you'll want to run a cable (usually the longer of the two that came in the booster kit) from the outside antenna into the attic of the home.
4. If you've purchased the lightning protector kit, then you'll want to screw on the lighting protector directly to the cable, and then connect the cable that came with the kit onto the other end. Finally, connect the other end of the cable to the outside antenna port of the amplifier. If you are not using the lighting protector kit, then connect the cable from the outside antenna directly to the outside antenna port of the amplifier.
5. Locate the cell phone amplifier in an out-of-the-way place in the attic near a power source, such as a standard wall outlet or within reach of an extension cord.
6. Connect the other cable that was included in the booster kit to the inside antenna port of the amplifier and run it to the center of the attic, then connect the inside panel antenna.
7. Lay the panel antenna face down (with the mounting bracket facing upwards towards the roof) in the center of the attic, which should also be the center of the home. The panel antenna will broadcast boosted signal downwards into the living area of the house below.
8. Plug the power adapter from the amplifier into the power source, and the lights on the amplifier should light up, indicating that it's powering up.
Q: I see so many different models of signal boosters in your website. How to choose the right one?
A: First of all, you need to check the frequencies working of your operators in your country. Choose the same frequencies of signal boosters.
Secondly, we have different power of the signal boosters, which can cover smaller or bigger area. You can choose the suitable one per your need.
Do contact us for help to choose the good signal boosters and needed accessories for you.
Q: Does your signal booster have quality warranty?
A: Yes, all our signal boosters are with one-year quality warranty. For our wholesalers and agents, we provide longer warranty for free repair.
Q: I do not see manual in the photo of signal booster. Is it included?
A: Yes, there is a manual included. You can contact us if any question during installation and usage as well.
Q: We have a signal booster that has been working excellent for 8 months. More recently our cells go from 4 bars service to no service. Help please.
A: There could be a change in the outside antenna direction, or even in the cabling. Or, there are times where the power supply loses voltage and can cause symptoms like this too. Sometimes the cord has enough voltage to turn the booster on, but it won't allow the booster to effectively boost. Please reach out to us directly, so we can help you troubleshoot further.
If you're in need of quality and cheap 3g 4g cell phone signal amplifier with outdoor antenna, please rest assured to wholesale our effective equipment made in China. We're one one of the most professional GSM 3G 4G Boostermanufacturers and suppliers in China, also supporting quality customized service. Welcome to contact our factory for more info.